MBA|PGDM-Pay After Placement Program
⭐Join *Pay After Placement Programme*
Rest Fee Afrer Placement
● Min Assured Package of 4.5L.
● 5 Year Job Security.
● Industry Oriented Course.
●15 Year Experienced Faculty.
● Pay Fee After Offer Letter.
● 12 Different Locations in India For Study.
● Technology Driven Course Structure.
● Padagogy Faculty.
Contact For Further Details And Admission Process.
GREENHARV Pvt LTD
Join India’s First Pay after Placement Program for MBA|PGDM in Top Colleges of India.
We are giving a opportunity to the poor students to complete their Higher education and grab a good job in the Big MNC’s.
How It Works-Model
- Enroll for the 2 years full-time program by paying a nominal registration fee of Rs. 1,25,000.
- Acquire Management skills by learning from the industry experts & rest fees pay after placement
- On Completion of the course and only after getting a job pay the course fee equal to 10 times of your monthly salary.
Dual Specialisation Program
You can Choose any two specializations from given List of Specialization Offered
- Sales Team Managements
- Rural Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Retail Management
- Advanced Marketing Research
- New Product Development
- Managing Marketing Communication
- Financial Market and Institutions
- Revenue Recognition
- Budgeting and Planning
- Retail Management
- Derivatives and Equity Research
- Corporate Valuation, Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Finance Corporate
- Operational Discipline
- Supply Chain Management
- Delivery Eﬃciency
- Logistics Management
- Project Management
- Advance Operations Research
- Quantitative Models for Logistics and Transportation Management
Human Resource (HR)
- Goal Setting Recruitment and Selection People Skills
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Negotiation Management
- Building and Leading Effective Teams Compensation Management
- Keyword Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Adwards
- Affiliate Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Digital Media Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Financial Analytics
- Data Visualization and Insights
- Quantitative Tools
- Quantitative Technique
For Govt. Exams Counselling Click here
Like- NEET, JEE, and other Govt Counselling